Sean Strickland delivered the goods last night (Sat. July 31, 2021) at UFC Vegas 33 live on ESPN / ESPN + from UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada when middleweight contender Uriah Hall struck out for his first main win event bid (highlights HERE).
In addition to the middleweight headliner, a number of main card and prelims fights ensured unforgettable action. Check them out below and let us know which one caught the eye the most.
- The budding women in the strawweight division Cheyanne Buys scored a one-minute TKO win against Gloria de Paula (see HERE)
- Jason Witt outlasted his welterweight counterpart Bryan Barberena in a wild main card opener that produced one of the best third rounds of all time
- The welterweight power puncher Jared Gooden looked vicious in his knockout finish in the first round against the German prospective Niklas Stolze
- Former kickboxer Melsik Baghdasaryan impressed on his Octagon debut with a TKO stop in the second round over Collin Anglin (see HERE)
- Philip Rowe turned things around on his second UFC appearance with an impressive TKO break against previously undefeated prospect Orion Cosce to spark the “prelims”.
To browse the action and see which fighters took home an additional $ 50,000, let’s take a closer look at the official UFC Vegas 33 bonus winners below:
- Battle of the Night: Jason Witt vs. Bryan Barberena
- Performance of the night: Cheyanne Buys
- Performance of the night: Melsik Baghdasaryan
For full UFC Vegas 33 results and coverage, click here.